Why not share a smile today…
Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. – Mark Twain
And through the tears, we’ll smile when we recall, we had it all for just a moment. – St. Elmo’s Fire
- No smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles through the tears. Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened. – Sarah Ackerman
- You should never frown. Even when you’re sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
- A smile is a light in the window of the soul, indicating that the heart is at home.
- Smile, it’s the second best thing one can do with one’s lips.
- Brighten the world with your smile.
- A smile costs nothing, but gives much.
- A smile is a little curve that sets a lot of things straight.
- Smiles are free: don’t save them.
- Smile, it makes people wonder what you’ve been up to.
- What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. – Joseph Addison
- A smile can open a heart faster than a key can open a door.
- Smiling makes you feel better about yourself, even if you don’t feel like it. – Lauraine Snelling
- Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Sparkle Dental Boutique, Kew hopes you share a smile today.