The Inman Aligner is a removable appliance that gently guides your front teeth into the ideal position in a matter of weeks. The Inman Aligner has a spring mechanism which "squeezes" the teeth gently into the correct position. It’s ideal for your upper and lower front 4 teeth. Most cases are completed in 6-16 weeks.
The fast acting Inman Aligner is used to treat mild misalignments of anterior or front teeth, such as:
- Correcting minor crowding
- Correcting rotations of teeth
- Straightening crooked teeth
- Correcting protruding or 'tipped' teeth
- Making minor alignment improvements in preparation for cosmetic dental procedures like porcelain veneers and smile makeovers.
For your Inman Aligner treatment, we will start by taking models or impressions of your teeth. WE will then send them together with your detailed prescription for your custom made Inman Aligners to be made.
At your second appointment, your Inman Aligner will be fitted.
You will wear your aligner for 16-20 hours each day. We will see you every 2-3 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Once your treatment is complete we will provide you with a retainer to ensure your teeth stay in position and you can enjoy your new smile for a lifetime.
If you are looking for fast results, the Inman Aligner could be ideal for you.
- Age: Suitable for all age groups - children, teens and adults
- Comfort: Most patients experience minimal discomfort and speech interference, after just a short adjustment period, you will be able to eat and speak normally
- Economical: More economical than other orthodontic braces
- Good hygiene: Much easier to clean, they help avoid gum disease and other dental problems.
- Reliable: Correct all types of minor dental irregularities.
- Removable: You can remove your inman aligner to eat and brush your teeth or even for special social events.
- Results: Gives great results using just one appliance
- Safe: Use of low forces increase comfort and safety
- Time: Visible results in only 4-16 weeks
When you first have your Inman Aligner fitted and at your follow up adjustment appointments, you may experience a feeling of tension in the mouth as your teeth start to move into their new position. This is usually temporary and your mouth will adapt to your aligner within a few days.
Your speech may initially be affected. However, your speech will improve as you become accustomed to your aligner.
Inman Aligner braces are removable for eating and cleaning your teeth.
Inman Aligner treatment is as individual as you are. That's why the duration of treatment will differ from one person to the next. Treatment time usually takes 4-16 weeks but will vary according to your individual treatment needs and how complex your case is.
Wearing a retainer after your orthodontic treatment is an important step, because it keeps your teeth stable in their new position.
At the end of treatment, we will provide you with a retainer which will hold your teeth in place.
We understand that price is an important consideration. Like any orthodontic treatment, the cost of the Inman Aligner is dependent on your suitability for treatment, the complexity of your treatment and how long your treatment will take.
When you come to see us for your first consultation, we will determine the most appropriate braces treatment for you and provide you with a treatment plan and cost.
- All scheduled appointments and aftercare are included in our fees.
- There are no hidden extras.
All of our brace treatments come with a flexible payment plan to suit your needs.
To obtain an estimate for the total cost for your treatment, please call 020 8567 4344 for your consultation or email us.
The Inman Aligner is only one of several orthodontic braces available to you. If your dental concern is more complex our hidden braces and invisible braces may be more suitable for you.
Alternative treatments: 6 Month Braces, Incognito and STb Braces, Invisalign