Aarti Kohli Jain, Dental Associate with Special Interests in Orthodontics
BDS, MJDF (Lon), PG Dip Ortho (Warwick) | GDC No: 102526
Aarti has a special interest in orthodontics and has been providing orthodontic treatment in private practice for over 10 years.
Aarti completed her dental training in Chaudhary Singh University, India. Having arrived in the UK, she completed her vocational training at Blackbrook Dental Practice, Taunton and has been working in private practice since. She is a principal dentist at her private practices in both Basingstoke and Southampton.
Aarti has studied extensively in the field of Orthodontics:
- MSc in Orthodontics, Warwick University 2018
- Member of Joint Dental Faculties (MJDF), Royal College of Surgeons, London
- Certificate in Advanced Restorative Dentistry (Eastman Dental Institute 2009-2010)
- Certificate in Cosmetic Dentistry (Chris Orr Advanced Dental Seminar 2011 2012)
- Inhalation Dental Sedation course by Richard Charon
- Advanced Damon Braces course by Dr Derek Mahony (2013 – 2014)
- ‘No Post No Crown’ Restorative Dentistry – a biomimetic approach by Pascal Magne (2012)
- 5 Module Lecture and Hands on series in Current Periodontal Disease & Management by Dr Phil Ower(2011 – 2012)
- Implant Symposium – Helsinki (2 day, 2011)
- Restoration of Implants – 3 Day modular course by Dr James Kleiber (2011)
- CQC Compliant Employment Policies – Glenholme Dental Centre lecture series (2011)
- Posterior Composites, Bonding & Dental Heroics – Glenholme Dental Centre lecture series (2011)
- Beginners Botox & Fillers 2 Days Hands on course by Dr Bob Khanna Training Institute, Reading (2010)
- Aesthetics & Occlusion – Glenholme Dental Centre Lecture Series (2010)
- Management, Motivation and Maintenance of Periodontal patients in General and Specialist practice – Glenholme Dental Centre lecture series (2010)
- Six Month Smiles 2 Day Hands-on course – London (2010)
- Joint Faculties of Dental Surgery (MJDF) by Royal College of Surgeons, London (2009)
- Straight Talks Inman Aligner Certification Course, BDA London (2009)
- Clearstep Certification Course, London (2008)
- Aarti is also dental phobia certified and is able to provide inhalation sedation or under intravenous sedation.
Aarti’s areas Of Special Interest Include:
- Damon Braces
- Inman Aligner
- Six Month Smiles
- Clear Aligners
- Ceramic Braces
- MTM Lingual Braces
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Facial Aesthetics
I have a real passion for orthodontics for adults, teenagers and children. It is hugely satisfactory to cosmetically enhance the smile of patients with braces. The results can be life changing.
Having my own dental practices keeps me very busy. Outside of this, you will find me buried in a book. I enjoy studying and have continually improved my knowledge through various qualifications. I also love spending time with my family.