Everyone wants to kiss a beautiful smile this Valentines Day
It’s coming up to Valentine’s Day and people are puckering up for that special Valentine’s kiss… as everyone wants to be kissing a beautiful smile!
Dr Sunita Verma from Sparkle Dental Boutique, Hanwell knows all about the perfect smile. `In a recent survey’ she says, `96% of adults said that they believed an attractive smile made a person more appealing to the opposite sex and most people surveyed said that the things that made a smile unattractive were discoloured, yellow, or stained teeth; missing and crooked teeth; decaying teeth and gaps’.
Cosmetic dentistry and orthodontic procedures can definately provide an answer for you if you are looking to improve your smile, self confidence and your prospects for romantic success this Valentines Day.
10 tips for kissing with confidence
- Transform your uneven or crooked teeth with beautiful porcelain veneers
- Say goodbye to discoloured and stained teeth with revolutionary Zoom2! teeth whitening
- Visit your dentist every six months for professional cleaning and oral exams
- Brush your teeth twice a day and clean between teeth daily with floss or an interdental cleaner
- Banish bad breath with the use of a good mouthwash
- Eat a balanced diet and limit between meal snacks
- Maintain healthy gums and teeth with a visit to our hygienist
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months
- Close crooked, uneven and gappy teeth with invisible braces (Invisalign)
- Have the smile of your dreams with our interest free payment plans