We are born with white teeth but age and some external factors cause a yellowish hue. Here are several things that can discolour your teeth.
– People with thin and weak enamel are prone to tooth discolouration.
– Eating and drinking acidic foods wears out the enamel to expose the yellow dentin.
– Children regularly taking antibiotics during the tooth-formation stage can have discoloured teeth.
– Skipping cleanings by the dentist allows for staining plaque to accumulate.
– Food with deep hue like berries and tomatoes will stain teeth.
Visit the dentist for assessment, cleaning and whitening.
Read more here:
Sparkle Dental Boutique 311 Boston Road Hanwell, Ealing London, W7 2AT
Monday to Friday:
8.30am – 5.00pm
By appointment only.
We are remaining OPEN during the lockdown and rest assured that keeping you safe is our priority.
Oral Health is very important and we are here for you.