We are born with white teeth but age and some external factors cause a yellowish hue. Here are several things that can discolour your teeth.
– People with thin and weak enamel are prone to tooth discolouration.
– Eating and drinking acidic foods wears out the enamel to expose the yellow dentin.
– Children regularly taking antibiotics during the tooth-formation stage can have discoloured teeth.
– Skipping cleanings by the dentist allows for staining plaque to accumulate.
– Food with deep hue like berries and tomatoes will stain teeth.
Visit the dentist for assessment, cleaning and whitening.
Read more here:
Sparkle Dental Boutique 311 Boston Road Hanwell, Ealing London, W7 2AT
Monday to Friday:
8.30am – 5.00pm
9.00am – 4.00pm